Being a mom is hard…

 Before I became a mother I never truly understood how much work it was, but it is worth it. Growing up I never gave much thought to becoming a mother nor did I even think about wanting to be a mother, but of course when I meant someone I truly loved the dream started. After 2 years of trying to convince me and my husband found ourselves expecting with a little girl, this was an absolute blessing and I will continue to thank God everyday for her. The pregnancy was an amazing dream with an unexpected birth story, she quickly became my entire world. I sit and think of ways I can be a better mother everyday so I can give her the best possible life, love and attention. And as I grow in this season of motherhood I realize more and more that this is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I have been in the military so physically I thought that I could do anything but as the days go by I grow more tired and more weary and think to my self I can’t do this anymore. Every mother goes through the same season, the same battles that we fight with our children, they are a blessing and a true gift from God but they are exhausting! I have learned that God will give me strength when I am weary and He will not leave my side, for that I am thankful and even as we struggle to conceive for baby #2 I will continue to praise Him. 

Comments